Sunday, August 15, 2004

New Look, AVP and DearS

Well, just got home from watching "DearS" at Skrud's... That show is like Chobits gone nuts. Kind of a mix between Chobits, Onegai Teacher and some Love Hina... Before that I saw Alien Versus Predator, which was quite cool... It wasn't great, but I didn't expect much - there's kind of a rule I've been noticing: A movie that has lots of potential usually won't live up to it - granted, there are many exceptions, but for the most part it holds. I say, if they simply never had any humans in the movie, it would be more interesting (or at least if they minimized the HUMAN component and maximized the Alien/Predator portion). But oh well... I've learned never to get my hopes up if it's not Asian cinema. They usually don't disappoint. Except for those Korean movies - I'm never sure with those. Anyways, I MUST get to bed. Hope the new look isn't too unpleasant... And I don't think I'll EVER get to finishing those Fantasia reviews. Might as well check out Skrud's site for that... Now Reading : Something Rotten (Advance Preview Copy - with all the typos) - Jasper Fforde Now Playing : Falconer - Enter the Glade

:

Blogger Harley said...

Testing my comments...

3:52 a.m.  
Blogger Harley said...

Well, it seems that people can only post as a Blogger user or anonymously. I'll have to get Skrud's help to get those comments working again. I have no idea how I did it last time...

3:55 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skrud posts anonymously and just puts "-Skrud" at the bottom.

-Skrud

P.S. I have DearS 7 and 8 now!

4:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home