Friday, September 10, 2004

School is on

So, the semester has begun, and it's off to a pretty good start. I mean, the 6-hour labs from 1-7 are pretty excruciating but it's all good. I'll be posting photos from the par-tay as soon as I scan them... But in the meantime.... MUSHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now Reading : The Eight - Katherine Neville Now Playing : Animetal - Best of Animetal

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I notice, you look a bit pervy in that photo...

- Lanberg

12:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I notice it, you look a bit pervy in that photo...

- Lanberg

12:17 a.m.  
Blogger Edward said...

This picture reminds me of the guy from the movie "Pi".

You know, the one with the exploding, screaming brain and shit. It was good.

3:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home