Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Enlightenment

I was checking out an article called "Four Alternative Linux Window Managers", and I figured I'd give something new a try. Now, I am a hardcore-devoted KDE user and not a big fan of GNOME, so I figured "Why the hell would I want something other than KDE?" But then I got to thinking: sometimes I get in class a little late and I can't wait through the whole KDE startup time (remember, sometimes KDE doesn't like me) so why the hell not? I may even like it more. Well, I gave Enlightenment a try, and I'm really impressed. In fact, it's quite easily customizable and surprisingly aesthetically pleasing. I must try out other WM's... So far, though, Enlightenment is the sexiest. ;) On another note, I watched Battle Royale at Skrud's house last night... That movie was insane. For those of you who have not seen it, I will watch it again any time. I don't even wanna say anything more about it, because if you don't know, then you haven't seen it. If you haven't seen it, you'll have to come join me to watch it sometime soon. :D On Saturday night, Skrud, Leilani and Ed came over (with Climan and Laura showing up later) and we watched Ju-On 2. Now, this is the sequel to Ju-On, which is showing up in theatres in a week and a half as "The Grudge" (with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Bill Pullman). The original was the only horror movie that ever really creeped me out... But the sequel was surprisingly bland. Don't get me wrong... It had its moments, but nothing compared to the original. I guess the first one desensitised me to its really creepy imagery. Ah well, I still had lots of fun. OK, gotta get to bed. Class starts again tomorrow after this suspiciously short-feeling long weekend.

:

Blogger Gill said...

Back in my choir days, Harley touched me in my no place. And my blog kicks your blog's ass :P

12:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home