Saturday, February 25, 2006

Been a while, again...

Well, I figure it's high time I got back in the blogging game. I know it has taken me months to get back to it but it seems like every time I get started, either something distracts me or somehow I lose everything I've written. I never figured out how I managed such things.

So, after all the years of using the internet, I am only now learning html. Sad, eh? Now's better than never, I guess. I'm picking up css and xhtml too, because it really couldn't hurt. Besides, you can't make a very pretty page with html alone.

I've been using a fantastic book, called Head First html with css and xhtml. This series of books is fantastic. I just can't get over how much I'm enjoying the writing style. I'd definitely consider writing a Head First book for something science-related. If only I could gather together all of my smarts and do it. But for now, I'll just plan. Or dawdle. Or something.

Stupid d key. It's broken. It doubles up randomly, and I've had a lot of backspacing to do. If there are random dds that shouldn't be there, just ignore them, but I think I've got it all under control. First it was the comma, now it's the d. I wish my mac would just be without little issues for a while. I'll have to post about the problems I've been having when I have some more time. It's kinda 4:36am right now, so I think I should be sleeping. But you know, anything to procrastinate. I know when I wake up I'll just have to study learn everything from scratch for my Stochastic Processes exam on Monday. That won't be fun.

Oh well. I'll try to pick this up tomorrow.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I've seen a post of your at "skrud.net" while i'm searching with google for "La cenu no hoshi"...
Can you help me?
Do you know which anime is that song from? I remember the tune but not the cartoon...I'm going crazy!!
Thanks :)

Isabella

12:36 p.m.  
Blogger Harley said...

Umm.. not really. "cenu" sounds Romanian. :P But in the case of anime I have my doubts. I'm really not sure though. Maybe you misheard lyrics...

1:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home