Friday, November 05, 2004

Well, midterms are over, and all the marks have been tallied. Boy am I unhappy about those results. I really should start working harder. Apparently the way the rules work is for every hour of class time (t) for an n-credit course, you have to put (t x n) hours of work (homework and studying) into the course. Now that's just crazy. I would have to put in 48 hours of work and study per week (four 3-credit courses and one 4-credit course). This is quite scary. I doubt I'll ever reach that degree of study-fanaticism. Though I doubt I'd be getting these marks if I did study that much. Well, I was gonna blog more, but I've gotta go see Up The Irons now. So I'll have to post more anothing time. :D Now Reading : Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell - Susanna Clarke Now Playing : Iron Maiden - Powerslave

:

Post a Comment

<< Home